As part of our recently assigned Project Based Learning activity, the Middle School Social Studies department will be facilitating a school wide canned food drive. We are participating in WE Scare Hunger, a local campaign that is serving the Houston area, for the month of October. Please take a moment to read the following details:
GENERAL CONTEST INFO
- Our school wide goal for items donated is 5,000 cans.
- There will be a separate content for our Middle School homeroom teams (Grades 5-8) and our lower grades (PK3-4).
- Contest begins on 10/10/2017 and ends on the October 31st.
- Students will bring their donated cans to their homerooms. Cans will be collected from each homeroom at the end of the week.
- FIRST PLACE: FREE DAY!
- SECOND PLACE
- Middle School: For every 25 cans a class collects, that class will receive one raffle entry into a drawing for a doughnut party.
- Lower Grades: The class that brings in the most cans (excluding the first place winner) will receive a doughnut party!
- Winners will be announced on November 3.
If you have any questions please email Mr. Rutledge or Mr. Warren. Thank you.