Give to Yellowstone
At Yellowstone Academy, we strive to foster the cognitive, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual development of children according to their ability and with respect for their individual differences.
Yellowstone Academy receives no government funding and depends entirely on donations from individuals, corporations, foundations, churches, and other community organizations to fund its operations. All donations of any size are much needed and greatly appreciated.
Yellowstone is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Give by Check
Please make checks payable to Yellowstone Academy and send to the following address:
P.O. Box 230229
Houston, TX 77023
Talk to Us!
If you would like to discuss your interest in making a donation to Yellowstone Academy, please contact:
Coordinator of Communications & Stewardship
713-741-8000, ext. 302
How does my contribution help?
|$360,000||Provides all students with two well-balanced meals each day for one school year|
|$160,000||Covers the cost of utilities - water, gas/electric, and telephone - for one year|
|$125,000||Provides critical transportation: four bus routes to get students to and from school|
|$50,000||Provides funding for after-school meals and co-curricular activities such as field trips, scouting, karate, gymnastics, dance team and drum line|
|$20,000||Provides math curriculum for one school year|
|$10,000||Sponsors a student's yearly academic essentials, such as books, classroom resources,educational technology, and tutoring|
|$8,000||Provides student evaluation and testing|
|$2,400||Sponsors a student's yearly non-academic essentials, such as uniforms, transportation,and two meals a day|
|$1,000||Provides computer curriculum for one school year|
|$500||Provides supplies for our new pre-K garden|
|$250||Feeds 10 students two meals a day for one week|
Yellowstone Academy is actively seeking corporate partners that would support Yellowstone through financial contributions as well as employee involvement, with opportunities to volunteer to help supervise school-sponsored field trips, to read to our younger students, to help serve special lunches and/or to help with extracurricular activities such as athletics, cheer-leading or Boy Scouts.
We believe that a combination of financial support and employee volunteer support from a corporate partner will promote the long-term objectives of Yellowstone,and provide a positive “return on investment” for the company.
Click here for information about Corporate Partnership opportunities and benefits.
Click here to sign on as a Yellowstone Academy Corporate Partner.
For more information about corporate partnership opportunities, please contact Maria Anderson at 713-741-8000 ext. 316, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
When transferring a gift of appreciated securities to Yellowstone Academy, please send through the school’s brokerage account with US Capital Advisors, NFS Account Number HSQ-017090.
- Please contact Doug Masterson at US Capital Advisors, LLC at 713.343.0640.
- Prior to receipt by US Capital, please send Yellowstone Academy a letter of transmittal that will confirm your gift (see the sample letter below). Please state in this letter the name of the appreciated securities and the number of shares to be transferred. The fax number for the Development Office is (713) 600-5965.
- The date that the stock is received in the Yellowstone’s DTC account  is the date of the gift.
- The value of the stock is determined by taking the average of the high and the low on the date of receipt into the account.
- The securities will be sold no later than the next business day following date of receipt.
- If you have any questions about this transaction, please call Doug Masterson with US Capital Advisors at (713) 343 0640 or Maria Anderson at (713) 741-8000 ext. 316.
Thank you for your gift to Yellowstone Academy!
SAMPLE LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL
TO: Yellowstone Academy
FROM: Mr. & Mrs. John Q. Donor
RE: Gift of Stock
Mr. and Mrs. John Q. Donor are transferring ______ shares of ___________________________ stock to Yellowstone Academy through the school’s DTC account 0226 at National Financial Services.
This gift is: (CHOOSE ONE)
- a fulfillment/partial fulfillment of my/our pledge.
- a general operating/capital donation.
- going towards a fund designated to ____________________.
Please fax this letter to the Yellowstone Academy Development Office at 713-600-5965.
P.O. Box 230229
Houston, TX 77023