Please note that we are moving the first day of school to August 16th in order to make sure the facility is ready to go.
We’re asking parents to supply the following items for their student’s classroom.
Save the Date: With the change to our start date, we will now have our Back to School Orientation on Monday, August 14th at 5:30 on campus.
Uniform shirts with a Yellowstone logo will be available for purchase from the school.
Parents may also purchase solid color, polo style shirts from the store of their choice.
- PK-4th Grade
- Yellow (Gold) or Navy
- Yellow (Gold), Navy, Baby Blue, or White
Families requiring assistance with uniform purchases may contact Laura Kerr at email@example.com.
The student dress code policy at Yellowstone Academy requires ALL students to wear the required uniform every day, unless otherwise indicated. The uniform will consist of the following:
- A Yellowstone Academy t-shirt or polo is required for all students.
- Chapel shirts must be worn on Monday and any off campus field trip.
- Shirts MUST be tucked in at all times.
- Navy or Beige, Khaki pants, shorts, skirt, skorts or jumpers should be free of any designs, writings, rips, embellishments, or contrasting accent colors.
- No baggy pants, pants cannot sag.
- Shorts, skirts, skorts, and jumpers must be at an appropriate length.
- Belts are required for all items that have belt loops. Chains, pocket watches, or any other accessory should not be attached to the belt.
- Students may only wear plain shirts underneath their uniform. Writings or designs should not be visible through the shirt. Students will be told to remove any shirts not in compliance with the uniform policy.
- No ‘flip-flops’ or sandals.
- Any shoes with a heel taller than an inch are not allowed.
- All shoes, sneakers, or boots should be enclosed.
- Socks, tights, or panty hose should always be worn with shoes (no footless leggings).
- No suspenders should be worn over any uniform shirt.
- Students and parents should make every effort to ensure that the uniform shirts and pants are cleaned regularly. Students should wear clean uniforms to school daily. Torn or worn clothing should be replaced.
- Any jewelry worn around the neck should be worn inside of the uniform shirt.
- Earrings are not permitted for male students at Yellowstone.
- Hair should be free of bright colors and glitter.
- Headbands can be worn only if they are sold as a headband.
- Students may only wear Yellowstone Jackets.